Senior Front End Software Engineer
- 10 applicants
Title:Senior Front End Software Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA or Remote US/Canada
San Francisco, CA Or Remote US/Canada
Engineering Software Engineering
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
Evisort is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer, Front End, to join one of our cross-functional, dynamic, diverse, and fun engineering squads on a mission to build the best-in-class, next-generation, AI/ML-powered, legal contract intelligence platform. This role has high visibility and high impact, and ideal candidates are capable of collaborating across teams, including but not limited to development, product, design, and customer success.
- Work as part of an Agile team in a collaborative environment where you regularly plan, and execute tasks to scale and expand our enterprise-grade SaaS product.
- Own new and existing UI features in our React application, from technical design to release, from inception to production.
- Own the developer experience of Frontend development via continuous improvements to our UI infrastructure and tooling.
- Own the frontend build pipeline and make it more robust and efficient
- Own the quality of UI codebases through extensive unit testing and appropriate refactoring
- Raise technical standards by mentoring your peers and continuously improving your team’s practices
- 7+ Years experience in front-end software development with a passion for a world-class user experience
- 3+ Years experience with React.
- Experience with other modern UI frameworks is a plusExcellent problem-solving, collaboration, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices and agile development processes
- Experience with Redux, Redux Tool Kit, RTKQ, and knowledge of modern state management and async data fetching patterns
- Highly proficient in JS (language and tooling), experience in TS is a plus
- Highly proficient in HTML/CSS, good experience in DOM and style frameworks is a plus
- Experience building and maintaining front-end application infrastructures (UI/component library, API/HTTP layer, npm scripts, etc.)
- Experience with UI performance optimization and web accessibility is a plus
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control systems and CICD pipelinesFamiliarity with backend application framework is a plus
- Experience with AWS, or similar cloud computing platforms is a plus
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.