- USA Only
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
At Curri, we’re reshaping how material moves to and from job sites around the nation. Curri provides on-demand, last mile logistics for the construction industry powered by some of the smartest tech in the industry.
We’re looking to hire a senior engineer to join our small but skilled engineering team.
If you join Curri, you’ll have a hand in:
- Shaping our company culture
- Shaping our engineering culture
- Developing engineering best practices (product, development, hiring, etc.)
- Growing the team
- The direction and focus of Curri’s products
- Enjoy being a generalist and are not tied down to a specific programming language or surface area of our codebase
- Experience using technologies and frameworks like (but not limited to) some of our most-used languages — Node, Typescript, GraphQL, Python, React or React Native, Kubernetes, Postgres, Redis — is an asset, but not required
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience at a startup or similarly fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and passion to constantly learn new things; Curri changes fast, and we need the people who work here to be able to change and learn fast too
- Strong aptitude with software development best-practices and how they might apply (or not apply) to the current state of Curri
- Bonus Points: You’ve mentored teammates on new ways to deepen their technical craft
About this role
- You will lead a small tactical project team, with immense amounts of ownership and autonomy
- You will work closely with business stakeholders, other teams, and both internal and external stakeholders, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
- You will ship high quality, scalable, and robust solutions with a sense of urgency
- You will have the freedom to suggest and drive organization-wide initiatives