CoverGo is hiring a
Senior Backend Engineer .Net
- 2 applicants (13%)
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Working on the latest tech for the Insurtech Market Leader
At CoverGo, our mission is to help insurance companies and banks to make insurance 100% digital, to better serve their customers.
- We are the leading provider of cutting-edge technology to the insurance industry
- We're also the winner of the insurtech of the year in all of Asia in 2021 and other awards globally
- We work with enterprise clients such as AXA, MSIG, DBS, Fubon, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more
- We're an international, diverse team with over 20 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors
- We have offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Vietnam. We plan to expand to the US and other markets in the upcoming months
- We've grown our annualized revenue by over 2000% since January 2021
- We're constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
About the Role
.Net Backend engineering is the heart of our technical excellence. We are looking for people who are able to analyze complex insurance domains and build high-quality API and microservices in cross-functional product and project teams.
CoverGo is a Kubernetes-native platform that consists of around twenty microservices exposed via a GraphQL gateway (https://api.covergo.com/playground), based on .net 6.
What You Will Do
- Help us build, grow and maintain our services
- Apply your skills to develop robust and scalable software
You'll be successful in this role if:
- You are a hands-on engineer, and you love what you do
- You are a quick learner and excited about learning new technologies
- You are passionate about automated testing, code quality and engineering best practices
- You advocate software craftsmanship and take pride in your work
- You enjoy collaborating with engineers across functional teams and have excellent communication skills
- You enjoy taking full ownership of projects from conception to production
What We Need
- Experience in Event sourcing, CQRS, and DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- Excellent understanding of .NET Core and C#
- Experience with Docker
- Familiarity with microservices using GraphQL
- Experience with database technologies like MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Intensive TDD practice
It'll be nice if you have some experience in areas:
- Event Storming or Event Modeling
- SpecFlow and BDD
- GitHub Actions
- Cloud Computing platforms: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba etc.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or a related degree
- Insurance and fintech experience
- Read and understood books from Vaughn Vernon, Eric Evans, Martin Fowler
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Salary: Up to 6,000 USD/Month
- Fully remote employment. Work from anywhere and/or from one of our physical offices in Vietnam, Singapore or Hong Kong occasionally.
- Paid annual leave.
- Employee stock options
- Company Performance Bonus
- Company activities & Team offsites
- Training and Development Plan
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at CoverGo. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired