Senior BackEnd Developer
- 10 applicants (17%)
Create customer value.
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for browsing shoppers by publishing engaging content online. We are on a mission to inspire people from all over the world (60M today) through a more sustainable discovery experience. We guide our customers, leading retailers such as Mattel, IKEA, Home Depot, Lenovo, and Williams Sonoma, through the print transition and provide the personalized service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we have more than 1900 passionate customers and advocates worldwide.
At Publitas we’re looking to add a experienced, self driven Senior Backend Developer to the development team.
You will collaborate with a cross functional team to translate customer needs and product vision into new features.
You will help us maintain and improve the performance, stability, and scalability of our platform
You will contribute to our backend architecture and strategy
You will be involved in monitoring and triaging issues & bugs
You will help and mentor less experienced developers and help us build a strong engineering team.
You have several years of experience building web applications in Ruby on Rails as well as other technologies and frameworks. Our backend is mostly Ruby on Rails with a bit of NodeJs.
You can work back from the problem domain towards technical solutions, making technical decisions and breaking problems into manageable chunks on the way.
You have experience releasing, maintaining and scaling a SAAS product on the public cloud. Our product runs on AWS.
You're a strong written and verbal communicator and very fluent and comfortable with English. You are able to explain technical concepts and help bring consensus within the team.
- You have experience with our frontend technologies, React & Redux and you can build simple things end-to-end if need be.
- You have experience or an affinity with DevOps technologies, such as Infrastructure As Code
- You are working in the European time zone.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You’re self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
What can you expect from us?
- €38,400k - €87,725k gross salary per year.
- Twenty-five vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/coworking allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We'll challenge and support each other through 1-1 sessions to get the most out of your and our potential.
We promise to get rid of everything that stands in your way so you can create your best work. If this sounds like your kind of place, it’s time to get in touch.
Please feel free to contact our Recruitment team email@example.com you have any questions.