Senior Back-End Developer
You will be part of a small agile team responsible for back-end services and API’s for the XSplit family of applications. We serve millions of requests per day, and constantly strive to deliver on new requirements, while at the same time making our systems faster, more efficient, and more secure.
We are looking for a developer with team minded personality, strong analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills in written/spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related discipline; and/or at least 4 years related work experience
- Strong skills in Node.JS with Minimum 2 years of current experience
- Proficiency and experience with:
- Managing relational databases (MySQL)
- Microservices and backend API’s for high traffic, modular web applications
- Web security and common security vulnerabilities
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Development on GCP or AWS
- Common build pipelines and Git source control
- Some experience with PHP and/or Python is an advantage.
Should you be interested, please apply directly at our ATS: https://jobs.xsplit.com/senior-back-end-developer.
Note:Only those applications submitted to the above link shall be entertained.
Location: International, Anywhere in the World