Ruby On Rails Developer
- Are you looking for a flexible role where you won't be micro-managed?
- Do you have a passion for writing clean code?
- Are you comfortable working as full stack developer?
- Do you have over 3 years experience working with building web applications?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Webbernet is a team of Ruby on Rails developers spread across the globe. We focus on building scalable custom software for our enterprise clients with a large emphasis on writing fast, clean Ruby code. We work primarily with large companies that can't find software off the shelf that suits their needs. As a result we get work on unique challenges that solve real world problems for businesses.
Our services include designing, developing, hosting and maintaining custom Ruby on Rails apps.
* 100% remote working. Work on your terms from anywhere.
* We are a remote first organisation
* Great team of likeminded individuals who have a passion for clean code
* Autonomy to build technical solutions without micro-management
* Flexible hours. We communicate asyncronously via Discourse teams (so no annoying notifications to break your flow)
* We keep mandatory meetings to a minimum
* Annual professional development fund that you can use to improve your skillset (courses, books, etc)
* Calm premium subscription to help you switch off
The specific application we are working on is an exciting SaaS product built in Australia.
The specific tech being used is:
* Ruby on Rails MVC
* Possibly looking at integrating React
More information on the app will be provided in our interview.
* Build and deploy changes using Ruby on Rails
* Write tests that adequately cover the change (Unit or End to End)
* Keep an eye on your solution performance with New Relic
* Rectify issues that come through our error monitoring system, Sentry.
* Work closely alongside our small design team, crafting the best solution for the challenge at hand
* Communicate effectively and efficiently with team mates over chat
We require at least a few hours overlap with AEST. We'd prefer candidates closest to our timezone.
Please send your Resume and Github to email@example.com