We are looking for an RPA Developer to join us. In this role you will be responsible creating robust, scalable automations in line with best practice.
You will have a continuous learning mindset, ensuring you are keeping up to date with new releases of UiPath to maximise Saga’s use of the software.
This role will be instrumental in driving automation within the Saga Group to support strategic objectives, in growing the business, increasing efficiencies and delivering an exceptional customer journey.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package. This really is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of insurance technology, and with the pace at which new technology is being released, you will constantly be able to learn new things.
If you have strong system skills with a continuous learning mindset then we want to hear from you!
As a RPA Developer your top 5 responsibilities will be:
- Confident reviewing business processes to establish if they are suitable for RPA
- Support the re-engineering of processes to allow for RPA
- Design, build and test RPA projects using desired robotics software
- Develop high quality (RPA) software solutions to meet the business requirements
- Maintain relevant documentation for projects created