Research Scientist with focus on CBCT and 2D/3D Registration
- Develop medical imaging algorithms with a focus on Cone Beam Computed Tomography and 2D/3D registration
- Integrate Deep Learning into registration and reconstruction pipelines
- Contribute to the productization of our of our X-ray based imaging framework
- Manage projects in close collaboration with our industry customers
- Supervise junior software developers and students
- PhD in Computer Science or a related field OR 3+ years industry experience in a relevant domain
- Strong programming skills in C++, experience with libraries such as Eigen is a plus
- Experience in parallel programming for the GPU (e.g. OpenGL and CUDA)
- Knowledge of tomographic reconstruction, inverse problems and optimization
- Able to conduct applied research independently
- Reliable Team player and quick learner
- Proficient in English
- Contribute to creative and exciting projects with renowned customers around the world
- See your work integrated in actual medical products that improve patients’ lives
- Be part of an international, dynamic and highly skilled team where you can both make an impact and continue to learn
- Stay connected with the academic community, write scientific papers and attend conferences
- Enjoy the agility of a start up paired with the safety of a grown company
- Benefit from flexible working hours – the option to work 100% remotely can be discussed for this position
- Earn a competitive salary based on your experience
ImFusion is a growing company located in Munich, conducting research, development and consulting in advanced medical image computing technologies and computer vision. Our customers include small and large medical device companies as well as academic research labs. We wish to expand our team with talented and motivated people.
You think you can be a good fit? We'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.