*Remote* Teamlead / Lead Engineer Node.js B2B Mobility Platform@ShareNow
Important:This role is fully remote from anywhere only within Germany OR Hamburg-office!
Our distributed teams are developing cloud-nativecar sharing and green mobility solutions used by +5 Mio users - available in more than 16 European cities.
+200 cloud native Microservices, +500 employees, 150 people in Tech+Product, 30 nations, end2end responsibility in self-managed cross-functional teams
You + team build a B2B-platform by creating an international corporate mobility solution for employees and everyday-commuting. Rethink the core product strategy, launch & scale new product features across Germany and Europe, create Dev Excellence with a customer first approach. Corresponding Teams in HH: Native iOS & Android, Web, Customer Data, Product, Design
KEY ROLE - Your choice and personal priority:
- Teamlead (40%): Hire, lead & coach a high-performance engineering team (currently 3 Devs, PO; AC, UX, QA), focus on people management & engineering culture
- Techlead (40%): Technical vision, architecture, value to create a new & sustainable stand-alone mobility solution
- Engineer (20%): Assist the team in coding most complex issues and share your knowledge as mentor to your engineers
- TypeScript / Node.js (Fastify.js) Microservices , Frontend Vue.js (Nuxt.js)
- AWS: EKS, AuroraDB, Atlas MongoDB, Lambda, SNS, SQS
- Docker / K8s, Cloud Formation, RabbitMQ (CloudAMQP)
- Gitlab repo + CI/CD, TDD, SCRUM with Agile Coaches
- NewRelic, Prometheus, Grafana, GuardDuty
- Self-managed, cross-functional-teams, end2end-product responsibility
- Agile and creative environment - you impact the product!
- Personalized development strategy for individual and professional growth
- Flexible working hours + remote working policy
- International, English-speaking culture
YOU - What you should bring:
- Strong technical & entrepreneurial skills as Engineer (Node.js), Techlead and/or Teamlead
- Willing to maximize your personal impact on a new platform solution ( autonomy & transparency)
- Experience with fast-growing environments and scalable cloud products
- Full understanding of SDLC best practices within a fast-paced culture
- Excellent feedback and English communication skills, German is a plus
- Work fully remote or from the Hamburg office (presence in Hamburg is a nice-to-have
- Remote up to 100% (also after Covid19!) + flexible work hours
- 30 days paid vacation
- 100 Euro/month free car-sharing budget, iPhone+Macbook for private use
- Individual development budget for trainings, joining conferences with the team, etc.
- Paid relocation package
- Team events & company benefits
- And finally, ...maybe the best Tech Team in Germany :)