Remote Ruby on Rails Developer - Contract / Freelancer
- €60,000 - €65,000
Our client is a German FinTech company with an innovative own product / platform.
We are looking for an experienced Ruby Developer Contractor/Freelancer, to join the successful team as a **remote contractor (min. 6 months, full-time).
• Implement new features and maintain a complex core product’s backend.
• Understanding and documenting the existing product (in Ruby on Rails).
• Find ways for a reliable infrastructure/product, implement and ensure them
• See yourself as a user and recommend improvements for the existing product.
• Be part of developing the whole company culture and mindset.
• Solid experience in Ruby on Rails environment.
• Experience with Kubernetes on AWS
• Solid knowledge and experience with GitLab (repository, CI/CD, images, packages, issue tracking)
• Experience with PostgreSQL
• Passion for software and product development
• Be able to really contribute to the architectural and product decision process
• Fluent in English (German is a big plus).
• Ability and attitude to work independently and able to carry own responsibilities
• Communicative, contributing to a friendly work environment
Highlights of the project:
• Stable and growing company, with a famous product
• great work environment
• team events