Remote F#/.NET Developer for AR/VR Company
- USA Only
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) AST (UTC -4) NST (UTC -3:30)
How are you?
I’m sure you’ve read hundreds of these job descriptions by now.
I hope reading this one will be less painful.
In short: We are growing our product team and looking for a F#/.NET Developer
What might that look like?
You'll be working with our current developers on our application that runs behind the scenes on Android based VR devices. It's written in F# and uses .NET Core. It is a client application that runs behind the scenes on standalone VR headsets running Android and interacts with low level system APIs and our web based backend API - no GUIs at all. No F#, Android, or VR/AR experience is required.
Does that sound interesting? Would you enjoy that role?
If so, please apply. I’d love to talk.
A bit about us?
We’re a team of ~30
We are fully remote.
We don’t micro manage.
We don’t do the startup grind thing (and we don’t work weekends).
You'd be working with a product team (not solo).
We’re building some cool stuff. Our product is hot right now.
Want to read a bit about our team culture and story? See this: https://arborxr.com/about-us/
If that all sounds interesting and you'd like to apply.... please include in your cover letter your favorite flavor of ice cream. (Spam filter!)
- Intermediate to Senior Development Experience
- Appreciation for clean, reusable, and well tested code
- Can handle constructive criticism
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a fully remote team
- F# Development
- C# Development
- .NET Development
- AOSP Development
- Unity Development
- UEM/MDM Development Experience
- Remote, but based in the U.S. or Canada
- Salary between $104,000 USD and $124,800 USD
- Full Healthcare benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Want to read a bit about our team culture and story? See this: https://arborxr.com/about-us/