L ocation: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Ecochain is growing! We are a young and purpose-driven scale-up company and with our innovative, scalable and modern tech platform we enable our customers to reduce their environmental impact.For our mission, we are looking for forward-thinking engineers to join our fast-growing tech team to extend our platform’s functionality and usability. You will be working in an agile environment where the tech team builds, deploys, monitors and supports the platform.
If you’re looking for a job that aims to create a better world, having an opportunity to develop yourself, where your opinion matters and where you will be working with fun colleagues then being a Full Stack PHP Developer @ Ecochain is the perfect job for you!
As (Senior) PHP Developer at Ecochain, you’ll write clean, maintainable and performance PHP code and work with our product team to create great products for our customers. You’ll be involved in the entire product lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. You’ll also produce detailed specifications. Your code will be written in a timely and scalable way all while ensuring strong optimization. Ultimately, your work will impact the code-base of our products in a meaningful way. You’ll be our go-to person for all PHP projects and you’ll be an integral part of the product team.
- You have 5+ years of experience with software engineering and (MVC) architecture
- You have experience with at least one PHP framework like Symfony, Laravel, CodeIgniter
- You have experience developing SaaS-style applications and/or public API’s
- You’re analytical and good at time management
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills
- You’re curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work
- You can oversee and drive projects forward
- You can read, write, and speak professional English as we have people from many different countries working at Ecochain
- You live in a time zone with a maximum difference of ±2 hours to Central European Time (CET)
Our ideal candidate also has:
- You know the Flow framework
- You have experience with AWS
- You have experience with data visualization
- You have experience building client-facing data applications
- You have basic understanding about product life cycle analysis
What we offer
- Making an impact as you will work on helping to solve the biggest problem of humankind: climate change!
- A daily challenge in making very complex stuff easy to use as this is not a straightforward journey!
- Enjoy the ride of the scale-up phase we’re in and evolve your skills and grow along with the company
- A remote setup and processes tailored for remote workers. Amsterdam is a great city but we understand that not everyone lives nearby
- The freedom of planning your work around life and not the other way round — we want you to bring your full self to work, and this includes owning your daily routines
- Of course an attractive salary and also the hardware of choice to work with, a gym subscription to keep you healthy and 25 vacation days
- A 2-day quarterly team retreat to update & upgrade yourself and have some quality time with your team members in a beautiful place
Our interview process:
– screening phone call with Nynke
– interview with our Tech Lead Jeroen
– coding assignment
– review assignment with two members of the development team
– closing chat with our Head of Product Michiel
– job offer
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Full Stack PHP Developer? Then we’d love to hear from you!