.NET Senior Software Engineer
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8)
aboutGOLF, a fast-growing company building cutting-edge Golf simulators with over 3,000 customers and hundreds of thousands of golfers hitting shots monthly, is seeking a Senior .NET Engineer to join our Product and Engineering team. This role entails building APIs, integrations, tests, and client-side software for our mobile platform, aG Locker. This platform gives our golf sim players access to their shot and swing data, their play experience, social networking, and other cloud features. We're looking for a seasoned .NET API developer who's deployed cloud based web apis at scale and with varied integrations.
- Work with our Product Management, Test, and Customer Success teams to continuously and iteratively developer amazing new experiences to our customers.
- Designing new application features, including gathering requirements and documenting the design.
- Building and deploying .NET based web-apis to Azure, using industry standard best practices.
- Mobile development on iOS/Android with Xamarin Forms (with an eye to .NET MAUI in the near future). There may be opportunities to develop in new technology languages as we build new features and products.
- Participate in the daily standup, driving your features to done, and collaboratively working in a team environment.
- Troubleshooting escalations and developing fixes for bugs.
- Learning new technologies to keep your skills current.
- Grow and scale your abilities as the company grows.
- Data-driven. You use data to guide decisions and optimize results.
- Passion for product. You love being part of a team creating a world class product; you find ways to use our product every day, you will support customers use of our product. Inspiring you to build great features.
- Agile. You embrace agile software development practices with emphasis on being nimble as the product emerges.
- Unwavering Curiosity. You love to learn, better yourself and the people and things around you. You prefer direct feedback and use it to better yourself and others. Not knowing something and growing motivates you to new heights.
- Organized with an eye for detail. You have excellent organizational skills and pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Communication. You have excellent presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- You get it done. In the face of uncertainty, and multiple competing priorities you have a bias for action. Through collaboration and creative solutions, you deliver success.
- 5+ years of experience in .NET application development and strong understanding of the .NET stack.
- Experience building .NET APIs from the ground up, with a focus on best practices such as Dependency Injection, separation of concerns, microservices architecture, Infrastructure as Code, among others.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or comparable portfolio site demonstrating ability.
- Azure or other Cloud Computing experience.
- Cross-platform mobile development using Xamarin, Xamarin Forms or .NET MAUI is a plus.
- Flexible work hours & Remote Work
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and wear lots of hats
- Startup life – flexible, relaxed, yet high stakes work environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
Salary Range $110k – $130k DOE