.NET Architect - REMOTE WORK
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start- ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google , Pinterest , and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for .NET Architects to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop (analyze requirements, document and test), MS-SQL server stored procedures and Web based applications using ASP and ASP.NET.
- Create and maintain complex reports using MS-SQL server Devices and or modifies procedures to solve the most complex technical problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Maintain user accounts and security in applications and ensure security of departmental data with a thorough working knowledge standard methodologies.
You Must Have:
- 6+ years of experience in Web projects, C #, SQL Server.
- Experience with MVC.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate toapply!
Right now, we have more than 700 unique opportunities, and you can navigate them all in our Jobs Site, jobs.bairesdev.com.