- 13 applicants
- Remote OK
If you are Portugal or Brazil-based, you will be joining our engineering team and be a valued member working closely in a collaborative, autonomous, cross- functional team.
You will find yourself working in a continuous learning environment and a fast-moving market and there are real opportunities to gain new experiences and make a lasting mark on our product, business and customers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Discuss and promote the implementation of new features
- Listen to the customer and suggest feasibility options
- As a team commit to goals, deadlines, and objectives
- As a team design and define system architectures and contribute to technical decisions
- Communicating your needs clearly and responsibly
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a proven track record in Software Engineering roles, with exposure to both front and back-end development.
- You have a few years of experience coding with React and Node.js using Typescript, and you are up for learning more!
- You have deep knowledge of writing testable code and using Jest as your testing library.
- Understand and implement Server Side Rendering techniques.
- You love learning and embrace our self-directed daily learning hour, mentorship and Engineering guilds.
- You have deep knowledge of and care about sound engineering practices like pair programming, upfront automated testing, continuous deployment, and trunk-based development.
- You are a strong communicator and love working as part of a team.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
AWESOME BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience testing using Cypress, Selenium and/or Enzyme
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of our collegial environment where responsibility and authority is shared equally amongst colleagues and help create our company culture
- A culture in which we don’t criticise failure but ensure we learn from our mistakes
- An Agile environment where your ideas are welcome
- The possibility to grow and experience different projects
- Fully remote
- Ongoing Training & Mentoring
- The possibility to travel (when we are allowed)