Ergosign is hiring a
macOS Developer, remote or onsite
Antetype is a native macOS application, written in Objective-C using AppKit and various other Apple frameworks.
What you’ll do
- Together with your team you will design and implement new features and enhancements to existing ones.
- Bring the Antetype application to a new level
- Participate in code reviews for pull requests on both sides
- Make sure your code is solid and backed by a test suite
What you’ll need
- Good knowledge of Apple technologies (AppKit, CoreData, etc. …)
- Fluent in Objective-C (Swift and other languages a plus)
- Willingness to develop a top-notch macOS-application
- Live an agile mindset
- Know the benefits of code backed by automated tests
- Apple code-signing/notarization etc. know-how
- Bonus: support the development auf our iOS-based viewer
What’s in for you
- Being part of a startup and realize your dreams and ideas together with an enthusiastic team
- (Virtual) Shares
- Work remotely
- Additional benefits
If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Send your send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.