Lead Technical Sourcer
- USA Only
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) AST (UTC -4) NST (UTC -3:30)
*100% Remote (Must be based in US & Canada) I 100% Employee Owned *
About Test Double
Test Double is a rapidly growing premier software consultancy with over 80+ consultants working remotely across the United States and Canada. Our mission is to improve the broken industry of software development. We carry out our mission by working with some of the best teams in tech to reduce technical debt, write maintainable code, and improve overall team performance. We’re looking for others to help join our cause and improve the the software development industry for software developers, business owners, and users.
About the role
As our Lead Technical Sourcer, you will have the opportunity to create and lead a sourcing engine that fuels the growth of our premier agency. As you grow into your role, you'll have the opportunity to expand your skill set and network by leading sourcing strategy for some of our clients, ranging from VC- backed startups to some of the leading companies in the tech industry. Deep empathy, clear communication, and a dedicated, mindful approach to each and every candidate is foundational to our recruitment team's ethos. We're passionate about playing to our individual strengths and creating opportunities within Test Double to grow our people, so we'll support you in the direction you want to grow.
If you're excited about building a diverse team and have a passion for finding the right candidates for the right role, then we'd love to speak with you! Your teammates will be Colleen Leonard and Anya Iverova.
- Explore new channels for technical sourcing, and use data to validate or eliminate each hypothesized approach
- Consistently attract candidates for the Senior and Staff Software Consultant roles, with additional roles being defined and added as we build out our team.
- Reach out to qualified candidates using unique tools/strategies (including but not limited to LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Increase the diversity of candidates interviewing at Test Double
- Ensure candidates have a delightful experience, regardless of hiring outcome
- 2+ years of technical recruiting or technical sourcing, 1+ years of EDI recruitment or sourcing
- Proven track record of sourcing technical talent from underrepresented groups
- Existing network specific to software development industry
- Team-oriented with high empathy for others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage multiple tactical and strategic tasks simultaneously
- Able to understand and effectively pitch candidates on the technical and non-technical benefits of working at Test Double
- Strong drive and motivation, sees tasks through to completion
- Experience in recruitment operations, including research, data organization and data visualization, etc. is a plus!
Compensation 100k - 110kUSD with additional 10k annual bonus upon completing hiring goals. Salary dependent on experience and results of qualification process
Benefits provided include:
- Remote-first company
- 5 weeks flexible time off (vacation and sick time)
- 10 paid holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (we pay 100% of premiums for agents and their families)
- ESOP Employee stock ownership program - Test Double is 100% employee owned
- Up to 14 weeks parental leave (8 weeks at 100% of salary)
- 1 week of conference attendance (and up to $3,000 of expense)
- New computer hardware purchase every 3 years
- Co-working space reimbursement (1/2 rent up to $500 monthly)
- 2 week Sabbatical leave after 5th year
- 2 company-wide retreat experiences each year
- 10% Growth Time each week
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Retirement contribution match up to 3% of salary
- Life Insurance
- AD&D (Canadian-base Agents Only)