Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) ART (UTC -3) UTC -4 UTC -4:30 UTC -3
The Junior Developer is a remote, full-time salaried position; developing, testing and maintaining client-facing and internal software solutions. Responsibilities include assisting in diagnosing and solving software defects, development of technical documentation, and new project specifications. Once trained, developers are expected to be self-starters and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of Object oriented and or functional programming languages, ideally C# / F#.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Technical aptitude and the ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to research and execute solutions based on online guides and tutorials
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related STEM field
- Non-degreed applicants with equivalent experience will also be considered
- Working knowledge of Git
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with cloud computing, PAAS, SOA, especially Microsoft Azure