Java Engineer - ID#WR1
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team and would love it for you to join us.
As a Java Engineer you will have a passion for software development and an excellent understanding of how to define and deliver solutions iteratively and collaboratively. You will be involved in all areas of delivery, with the technical gravitas to mentor and inspire the development team; playing an integral part in helping them continuously improve by sharing your own knowledge, experience and insights.
You will be confident in challenging business requirements to ensure you are continuously delivering the best possible outcome, harnessing innovation, and driving the adoption of new technologies to deliver business value. Your vision and ambition will contribute to shaping our online technology roadmap, influencing our future technical direction, and balancing passion with precision to deliver exceptional online service and solutions for our customers.
We are looking for experienced engineers with an appetite for solving complex problems and building seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
This job will be 100% remote due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, but you have the option to remain remote or work from one of our offices in San Diego or Pittsburgh once Covid passes.
We are not accepting C2C applications at this time.
- Java 8
- Gradle (or) Maven
- Web services, SOA, REST API, Microservices
- GIT (or) Mercurial
- Experience in any of the popular web frameworks like JSF, Struts, Spring MVC.
- Knowledge and experience of agile frameworks and practices: Scrum/Kanban,
- BDD/TDD, DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Pair Programming, etc.
- Amazon Web Services
- (Lambda, Dynamo DB, Elastic Cache, SQS, SNS, API gateway, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, IAM, EC2, S3)
- Knowledge of code monitoring tools like PMD, Checkstyle, and SonarQube.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India | Cluj-Napoca, Romania