- 4 applicants (27%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) ART (UTC -3) UTC -4 UTC -4:30 UTC -3 UTC -2 SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) MSK (UTC +3) CEST (UTC +2) BST (UTC +1) JST (UTC +9) CST (UTC +8) WIB (UTC +7) MMT (UTC +6:30) BST (UTC +6) NPT (UTC +5:45) IST (UTC +5:30) UZT (UTC +5) IRDT (UTC +4:30) GST (UTC +4) CVT (UTC -1) WAT (UTC +1) SAST (UTC +2) EAT (UTC +3)
RemoteMore is helping a large tech company with hiring Java Developers for its European and US teams.
The company is one of the major tech companies and works across many internal product teams. Multiple Java Developers will be hired and matched to the teams that are best fit for their background/experience. All product teams are fully distributed. The company culture is to focus on work delivered and not hours worked.
Good work-life balance is encouraged: 4-week paid holiday per year is part of the benefits package. You will work with senior colleagues with many opportunities to grow professionally. You can work from home or any other place of your choice.
The position is full-time and remote.
Coming from a strong technical background, you are expected to have:
- Required technologies: Java, RESTful APIs
- Bonus points: Spring Framework, AWS or Azure
- Top technical skills for your level of experience: Intermediate or Senior preferred (2+ years of experience)
- The soft skills to work remotely. Strong individual contributor, strong communication skills.
- Passion for remote work. You understand the pros and cons of working remotely.
- Good English language skills to work as part of an international team.
Why should YOU apply?
- Work from anywhere you want.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills.
- Work in a team with other top developers.
- Make a difference.
To be considered for the position please sign up to RemoteMore following the apply button link.