Help design an e-wallet for car services payment as a Node.js Developer
Pentalog has partnered up with a start-up that offers a e-payment solution in the form of a secured wallet. The e-wallet is used exclusively for car wash and car fueling.
That is we are looking for a Node.js Developer to become part of a Scrum- based project. In this role, you will join a team of professionals, comprised of a Scrum Master, a Product Owner, front and back-end developers, as well as a Solution Architect.
The project uses Node.js on the back-end and React Native on the front-end.
- Experience with Node.js (minimum 3 years);
- MySQL skills;
- Experience with IoT development;
- Knowledge of Agile/ Scrum;
- Previous work within a payment method project;
- Attention to details, responsibility and ambition to achieve your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good level of English.
- Experience in IoT communication (MQTT).