- 3 applicants (10%)
InspireHQ is a software-as-a-service application that helps purpose-led organizations align their actions to strategy and culture. We empower people to achieve greatness through inspired alignment.
We’re on a mission to serve over a million people on the platform within ten years. See https://inspirehq.team for more information about the product and company.
We’ve had a successful rollout with our first customer (~500 users). Now we’re getting ready to bring on the next customers.
We’re looking for a Full-Stack developer to join our small and growing team.
We leverage Elixir and Postgres. Specifically Phoenix LiveView.
- Develop features and maintain high code quality for InspireHQ
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement innovative and efficient solutions.
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code with least complexity as possible.
- Optimize application performance and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Conduct thorough code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Elixir, Phoenix, and LiveView to continuously improve your skills and knowledge.
- Strong proficiency in Elixir programming language and functional programming concepts.
- Experience building web applications with Phoenix and the LiveView framework.
- Familiarity with database systems and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of web application security best practices.
- Experience with Git and working with a team (e.g. Pull Requests)
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- A portfolio or examples of previous Elixir LiveView projects is a plus.
In the form below we’re asking for a link to a 1-3 minute video explaining something you built.
Here are a few talking points on what you could tell us…
- Why you built it?
- What you love about it/are most happy with?
- What you would do differently, knowing what you now know and why?