Full-Stack Ruby/Rails/React Software Developer
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8)
About the Role
We're looking for a multi-faceted individual to join us as a full-stack software developer. At ServusConnect, we're a small (but mighty!) team building modern web and mobile applications. You'll work alongside product managers, subject matter experts, designers, and other developers to conceive and build features and improvements using Ruby on Rails and React.
Multifamily Property management companies across North America use our platform to run their maintenance operations. Essentially, our platform helps manage service requests, work orders, and inspections for multi-family properties (e.g. apartment complexes).
We believe in agility, iteration, continual improvement, and continuous deployment. We use modern development workflows based on GitHub, pull requests, code reviews, and automated tooling to optimize developer productivity. We enjoy learning and trying new things.
- Mid- to Senior-level developer with 5 years or more of experience
- Well-versed in both back-end and front-end web technologies, especially Ruby on Rails, React, and HTML/CSS
- Experience writing maintainable, scalable, and well-tested code
- Desire to have an immediate and meaningful impact with your work, and improve every day
- Interest in mentoring and/or being mentored by other developers in a collaborative environment
- Experience in a remote-first work environment
Individual applicants only. No recruiters, please. Must be eligible for employment in the United States.Our Stack
You can't judge a book by its cover, but the stack can tell you a lot about how we work and think. Do these things sound familiar, or at least interesting…?
- Ruby on Rails + RSpec
- React + Ionic Framework
- Postgres + Redis + Sidekiq
- MaterialUI + Tailwind CSS
- Heroku + AWS
ServusConnect is a wholly owned subsidiary of NetVendor, a leader in vendor compliance services for the multifamily industry. As a ServusConnect + NetVendor employee, you’ll have access to the following benefits:
- 100% Remote work environment (work-from-home)
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer-paid and voluntary life/AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible PTO
- Corporate office in Portland, executive office in Austin, and co-working space in Raleigh
About Applying On our application page, there's a place for a cover letter. We encourage you to use this, because we'd love to learn more about you. You know, the things the resume doesn't say.
Additionally, we've added a required question: "Based on the job description, what specifically do you find interesting about this position? And, what makes you uniquely qualified?". Please give some thought to this one - it really helps us make a connection with you!
When we love what we see, we'll reach out to start the interview process.
ServusConnect is a complete digital maintenance operation solution that includes mobile maintenance, full digital inspections, make-ready, special projects, preventive, resident engagement, and comprehensive maintenance BI & Analytics for multi-family properties. ServusConnect began as a Software-as-a- Service application that focused on improving the relationships between property managers, vendors, and residents – a huge gap in the market back in 2015. Over time, the team developed additional features, including mobile apps that connected vendors with property managers and residents to facilitate even faster service. As demand for quality resident experience grew, make-ready services and a complete digital inspection application were added, with new features being released regularly to help property managers streamline their maintenance workflows and better collaborate between property managers and service professionals.