What You Will Do
We need someone who will:
- Research, evaluate, prototype, and productize integrations with partners' APIs
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones (NodeJS)
- Work with Design to build customer-facing features for our mobile and desktop wallets (React / React Native / Redux)
- Build tooling that enables our Support team to monitor, triage and resolve customer issues.
- Collaborate with other teams, e.g. product, design, mobile/desktop, support, to resolve potential product launch blockers ahead of time
- Think like an attacker: Help us identify the risks/attack vectors for a design
- Think like a product owner: What will delight users? What are the acceptable risks?
Who You Are
Characteristics we are looking for in this role:
- Strong NodeJS and React/Redux background. We're also looking for developers with a strong React Native Background for our mobile team.
- You have strong samples of your code or plenty of open source contributions on your Github profile.
- Team-oriented and derives fulfillment from helping others succeed.
- Self-motivated, well organized, and an excellent communicator - both written and verbal.
- Ability to break down features into tasks.
- Debugging skills. Remember that time you tinkered something into submission? We'd love to hear about it
- Experience collaborating with others with a pull-request based workflow
- Experience with React Native, jest, GH actions, Postgres, AWS, CI/CD, Jest, GH actions, Postgres, AWS, CI/CD
Bonus Points / Nice to Haves
- Understanding of cryptographic primitives like hashing, macs, PK-crypto, and signing
- Experience/understanding payment processing / payment gateways, e.g. ACH, PCI compliance
Characteristics We Look For, Straight from our own Team
- You take initiative. We all tend to wear different hats from time to time, so we encourage trying out new things.
- You're passionate. Exodus is not just a job, it’s a mission.
- You're empathetic. The ability to give and receive feedback with empathy is instrumental in individual growth and company growth.
- You’re focused on delivery. We are results-oriented and need self-starters who don’t wait around for direction.
What we Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
Our Hiring Process
At Exodus, we pride ourselves in hiring people from all around the world. We work with individuals from various backgrounds; some traditional and some a bit more unconventional.
Our hiring process focuses on two pillars.
Efficiency. You can expect the process to take about two weeks. We know what it’s like to wait several weeks for a recruiter to get back to you and we want to be respectful of your time.
Transparency. We anticipate you asking questions and will answer with transparency and respect.
We are committed to shaping a better world and have built our team based on always being candid, customer advocacy, commitment to help and delivery.
Overall, our goal is that you have a great candidate experience with us.