Full Stack Engineer
Time zones: GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2)
Heidi We’re a super-successful, young, travel company, specialising mostly in ski holidays. Based in Bristol, UK, we use tech to curate our customers’ perfect mountain trip. We’re way ahead of the competition on the tech and our customers love what we do.
We took advantage of the pandemic to give everything an extra polish and are emerging better than ever. And all of this is achieved with an agile, super- friendly team.
So if you like the sound of making a big impact within a small team, and helping our customers have 5* experiences along the way, then come join us.
Our tech stack is a mix of ASP.NET core on the backend and React/NextJS and Tailwind on the frontend. We use both serverless and cloud hosted architecture depending on what we’re building.
Here’s the kind of stuff you’ll be knocking out the park:
- Working with our ASP.NET core APIs and serverless functions.
- Improving our existing NextJS/React front-end or booking app PWA.
- Connecting a new supplier to our holiday packaging engine.
- Creating internal tools that our team will love!
- Creating and owning a new microservice from design to production.
- Working with our Azure Devops continuous integration pipeline and docker swarms.
Who is this role right for?
We’re looking for driven engineers with the energy to help take our technology and business to the next level. You’re a great fit if you like the idea of:
- Knowing when something needs a quick-fix, a bit of architecture work or a rewrite.
- Owning what you build end-to-end.
- Working with non-technical colleagues to improve our tech.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and learning fast.
- Working independently without micro-management.
- A flexible approach and don’t mind ambiguity that comes with a growing business.
Why work with us?
- A competitive salary of £40-60k depending on experience
- Equity in the business
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working: we’re open to remote, hybrid or office-based working. If you’re remote, we have an office in central Bristol for you to visit and connect with the rest of the Heidi gang.
- Discounted holidays for you, your friends and family
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Personal training budget and Pluralsight membership
- Team trips: we celebrated our successes by getting out and sampling our product
- And we’re working on an even fuller benefits package.
- Growth. If you’re early in your career we’ll nurture your talent so you emerge ready to smash a senior role. But if you’re already a mid-level senior developer, you’ll love working in an environment where you can build truly clever stuff, and not be bogged down or held back by slow-decision making and red tape.
In short, we’re doing brilliantly. But we have plans. Big ones. It’s a very very exciting time. Ready? Let’s go!