Full Stack Engineer
Time zones: GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2)
Heidi We are a fast-growing and profitable TravelTech startup based in Bristol, United Kingdom.
We’re a small, friendly and values-driven team. We are growing super-fast and have huge plans for the future. Best of all, our customers love what we’re doing.
If you like the sound of making a big impact within a small team, and helping our customers have great experiences along the way, then come and join us.
We are looking for driven engineers with the energy and drive to help take our technology and business to the next level.
Our tech stack is a mix of ASP.NET core on the backend and React/NextJS and Tailwind on the frontend. We use both serverless and cloud hosted architecture depending on what we’re building.
As a member of a small team, these are some of the hats you may wear on a daily basis:
- Working with our ASP.NET core APIs and serverless functions.
- Improving our existing NextJS/React front-end or booking app PWA.
- Connecting a new supplier to our holiday packaging engine.
- Creating internal tools that our team will love!
- Creating and owning a new microservice from design to production.
Who is this role right for?
You’re a good fit if you like the idea of:
- You know when something needs a quick fix, a bit of architecture work or a rewrite.
- Owning what you build end-to-end.
- Working with non-technical colleagues to improve our tech.
- A fast paced environment focused on learning and delivering value.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems.
- Working independently without micro-management.
- A flexible approach to work, and be OK with the ambiguity that comes with a new business learning fast.
Why work with us?
- A competitive salary of £40-60k depending on experience
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working: we’re open to remote, hybrid or office-based working. If you’re remote, we have an office in central Bristol for you to visit and connect with colleagues
- Discounted holidays for you, your friends and family
- Team trips: we celebrated our successes by getting out and sampling our product
- To be totally transparent, we don’t have a benefits package yet, but this is something we’ll be working on
- A chance to build something great, work with great people (if we say so ourselves), and really grow. Nothing helps you learn and grow faster than doing something challenging for the first time.