What you might work on
Everything! We don’t even have an MVP yet, so if you’re passionate about building something from scratch, it doesn’t get more from scratch than this.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creating experiences for end-users who’ll end up loving the product. You’ll have a huge impact on how the product will be formed and we’re looking for someone who wants to really shake the foundations of the CRM world.
We’d love it if you have a few of these experiences in your background:
- SaaS product development
- Graph, document and relational databases
- Google cloud platform / firebase
- Serverless architecture
- Real-time application development
- Monitoring (metrics, alerts, logs)
- Data analytics
Since we’re so early you also need to be very self-sufficient and take initiative. We don’t have an established process yet, but that means you’ll be able to influence what that product development process will look like.
- 3+ years experience as a developer
- Cloud architecture
- Web development
- API integration development
- Have experience with and like to work with functional programming
- Likes to work with the entire tech stack (Frontend, backend and database)
- Can write CI / CD pipelines
- Adaptable: Tech agnostic, Strong opinions loosely held
- Like working in a small team, with multiple roles and working closely with end-users.
- Fluent in English
We will review your work as a part of the application process, so please provide a portfolio link or work samples with your application.