BrandYourself is hiring a
- USA Only
- United States
- Full Time
- Mid Level
- BrandYourself’s software and services have helped over a million people protect and improve their online reputation and privacy.
- We have been featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, BBC’s Dragons’ Den and numerous other media outlets.
- With a stable (and profitable) Online Reputation Management (ORM) business, the company has begun broadening its offerings to include consumer privacy tools. Upon launch, these privacy features quickly became our best-selling and most engaging tools.
- We’ve leveraged that experience into an exciting new opportunity by partnering with Fortune 500 companies and offering our privacy tools to their customers via API. We have partnerships with publicly-traded companies completed and expected to launch in 2021 (and many more on the horizon).
- To learn more about the company visit: http://brandyourself.com/about
- We’re looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our dynamic Engineering team.
- This role will focus on helping us rapidly execute our API & SaaS roadmaps. This position will be fully Remote.
- This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, profitable venture-backed company in a rapidly expanding market in a highly-impactful position.
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, maintaining and documenting
- Collaborate with the Product team and other members of the Engineering team to solve business & technical challenges in simple, sustainable ways
- You’ve been in a full-stack engineering role for 3+ years
- You have a firm grasp on Agile software development methodologies
- You have an intimate understanding of developing RESTful APIs
- You possess exceptional work ethic & attention to detail
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working collaboratively within a distributed team
- You have familiarity with some or all of the following:
- NodeJS or similar scripting languages
- Jest, Mocha, or similar testing frameworks
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, or similar message queue technologies
- React/Redux, Angular, Vue, or similar frontend frameworks
- SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Containerization technologies such as Docker
- Authentication mechanisms such as OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Browser automation & web scraping
Please support us by letting BrandYourself know that you found this position on remoteworkers.net.