We are looking for a Full-stack Developer that is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running. You will work as a part of a team responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software and web development from the initial speciﬁcation to developing, testing, and launching.
• Write “clean,” well-designed code
• Document requirements with detailed speciﬁcations
• Troubleshoot, test, and maintain software, Websites, and databases to ensure robust optimization and functionality
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, and be able to switch between projects as needed
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Proﬁciency in Shopify, Webﬂow, WordPress
• Knowledgeable about Composer, npm, and package management procedures
• Experience integrating external APIs with the application.
• Knowledge of DB transactions/schema etc.
• Excellent DevOps & Sysadmin skills.
• Experience building and interacting with RESTful APIs
• As a bonus: Knowledge of AWS (S3, Lambda) and Microsft Azure.
• As a bonus: Experience using ClickUp and Bitbucket