Full Stack Developer
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Niceboard is a founder-led, profitable, bootstrapped B2B SaaS startup: we are the preferred job board software for hundreds of leading communities running white-label job boards.
About the company
- Niceboard allows communities, non-profits, staffing companies, cities (and more…) to connect job seekers and employers in their audiences through a branded job board platform.
- We've paid out over $1,000,000 in job post earnings to our customers (over the last 1.5 year)
- Niceboard has helped thousands of candidates find jobs and hundreds of employers hire great talent (and counting…)
- The company is 100% bootstrapped and independent: we answer only to our customers!
About the position
- I’m looking for a scrappy Full Stack Developer to lead product development, help define the evolution of our tech stack, and join Niceboard as one of the first two hires.
- You’ll be joining a fast-growing bootstrapped startup at an early stage and reporting directly to me (the founder).
- This is a no-nonsense, no-red tape, remote-ok position: this job is ideal for someone who likes to move fast and ship, and is looking for true product ownership and a direct impact on customers in a flexible work environment.
🏆 What You’ll Achieve
- Lead full-stack development of our job board platform
- Collaborate closely with me (CEO) and directly impact product roadmap
- Help define our engineering culture and best practices
✨ About You
You are a strong engineer who moves fast while keeping scalability in mind. You will thrive in our culture if you:
- Have a strong bias towards action and prioritize execution above else
- Easily handle the unstructured environment of fast moving startups
- Appreciate good design and enjoy building high quality products
- Are passionate about building products with real positive impact in the world
- Are independent minded and do not need to be watched over to deliver, but know how to be a good team player
- Have the hunger to grow together with Niceboard as it scales up
- Fast-learner: you are proactive and able to pick up new things quickly
- Builder: you have experience working with Hapi.js, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch (or other similar frameworks)
- Product minded: you genuinely want to build something people love, enjoy talking to users and learning their needs
- Less is more: you write concise, readable code and love to come up with elegant solutions to complex problems
🚀 Bonus Points
- Previous experience in HR tech
- Previous experience at high-growth, fast-paced startups
- Previous experience working remotely
- Previous experience working with the Stripe APIs
- $60,000-$130,000 depending on experience
If you’re a builder who wants to help connect people to jobs they love in a flexible, remote work environment, join Niceboard!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short bio and
- One main reason why you're interested in working with me
- One impressive thing you've built.