Full Stack Developer
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (33%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
You’re an experienced developer capable of contributing across our patient journey web application.We’re EngagedMD and we have a patient journey application used by more than 1 million users nationwide and internationally since its launch, and we continue to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike. You will have the opportunity to architect back-end cloud infrastructure, build middleware APIs and develop new features for our platform. You’ll also have the opportunity to support EngagedMD customers’ by improving patient experience while closely collaborating with our Product, Support, and Customer Success teams.
This fully remote role reports to our Integrations lead and our candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is able to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Bring
- A minimum of 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience with any cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD tools
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Prior success working remotely with a distributed team
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid family and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.