Front End Web Developer
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (43%)
Title: Front End Web Developer
Location: Anywhere in the U.S. (Remote)
Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game- changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting and the job description below feels like a fit we really should start talking.
At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that precede health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
We’re looking for a full-time web developer to join our Web Strategy team under the Growth Marketing department. As a critical part of our team, you’ll work closely with designers, marketers, and program owners across the business to help bring to life engaging web experiences with the code you write across BetterUp’s website, blog, and landing pages. You’ll have a sense of ownership over our website, proactively making updates to keep performance and accessibility at its highest levels, and bringing your technical expertise to solve problems. You’ll contribute to our vibrant, diverse culture and will play a large part in our mission to make positive change in the world, and transform how people think and live.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the greater Marketing team to take functional requirements and design files to build pixel perfect, interactive, and responsive HubSpot pages
- You care deeply about the user experience and are comfortable using testing to create the optimal experience
- Monitor and ensure quality assurance across platforms, devices, and browsers
- Utilize HubDB and HubL to pull in dynamic content and the Visual Builder for most templates
- Document changes and uphold a collaborative, flexible environment for other developers building in HubSpot
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 5+ years experience in front-end development with at least 3 of those years using HubSpot extensively
- Has strong knowledge of server-side technologies such as Node.js
- Experience in building for accessibility and responsiveness
- Passionate about staying up-to-date on the latest trends, tools, and emerging best practices in HubSpot development
- Can effectively communicate with non-technical stakeholders (strong written and verbal skills)
- Has a high degree of attention to detail, with an eagerness for troubleshooting and problem-solving
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.