Front-end Engineer React/TS
We’re Zalter, a determined and empathetic team. Our mission is to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Find out more about us: https://zalter.com
We're looking to hire an EXCEPTIONAL team and that means hiring people who are highly ambitious, sensitive, and excited about building the future of high- security authentication!
What Excites You
- A collaborative environment with a tight feedback loop between the work you do and the impact it has on users
- Solving problems with pragmatic solutions — you know when to make trade-offs between complexity and shipping quickly
- Shaping the culture and growing the team through recruiting, mentorship, and establishing best practices
- Learning new skills and technologies in a fast-paced environment — you'll work across many languages to ensure that our developers have a first-class experience regardless of their language of choice
What Excites Us
- Experience in React and Typescript; Node and Next.js experience a plus
- Familiarity with using APIs
- Web performance experience is a plus
- 4+ years as a frontend engineer, or full-stack role with a frontend focus
- Electron experience a plus
- Deep understanding of transpilers and bundlers (e.g Webpack)
What Success Looks Like
- Technical — build experiences that delight developers
- Ownership — advocate for projects and solutions that you believe in and ship them to production
- Leadership — level up your teammates by providing mentorship and guidance
Our Tech Stack
- Node and Typescript for our web services
- React/Typescript on the frontend
Fluent in both speaking and writing the English language is mandatory.
We encourage you to apply for this role even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description (our job descriptions are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need).
We are committed to building a diverse, fun, inclusive workspace where everyone (regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Meet & greet
- A technical exercise appropriate to the role
- A leadership interview with our CEO, Valentin