SystemOne is searching for a React developer to build out new and existing web applications.
As an Applicant You are Expected to Have:
- Several years of experience as a ReactJS developer.
- At least five years of professional software development experience building, and maintaining web applications.
- Ability to work & communicate with the team in English.
- Proficiency in modern web application features and design goals (such as web components and responsive design).
- Thorough understanding of web service technologies (REST, JSON).
- Familiarity with debugging tools and methods.
- Strong understanding of React lifecycles, hooks, redux and React queries.
Nice to have:
- Snapshot and E2e testing.
- UI/UX knowledge
- Design a front-end architecture that will enable the development and customization of mobile applications built using react-native.
- Optimize a web application that was built using the react/redux ecosystem, to utilize react query and hooks.
- Manage app store listings & all releases including testing, beta & production deployments.
- Solve difficult problems such as engineering user experiences for low resource settings where network connectivity is intermittent & platforms are outdated.
- Make strategic technical decisions that cater for system flexibility through small updates and configuration changes.
- Collaborate with an excellent team of engineers to produce high-quality user experiences for healthcare professionals and patients.
About the Organization SystemOne is a technology business that has served healthcare organizations to reduce the burden of the infectious disease since 2013. We employ a team of engaged software professionals that is focused on providing high-quality user experiences and facilitating the integration of a heterogeneous IT landscape.
Our engineering team prides itself in delivering impactful products to health organizations, striking the correct balance between delivering solutions within ambitious time frames and enabling people with high-quality IT systems without over-engineering our products.
The team is currently distributed across Europe, Africa & the Americas. We have a strong, hands-on CTO who supports initiatives to continuously learn and share knowledge.
How to Apply Use the job advertisement application link and;
- Provide a link to (or a copy of) your resume, profile, or portfolio (e.g., your website, LinkedIn); it’s ok to send other links, too (e.g., a blog, GitHub, a project of yours)
To demonstrate that you’ve read this and are a serious applicant, provide a short answer to just one of these:
What are three things, big or small, you’d change about the language you’ve done most of your recent coding in?
- What was the last good book, article, or presentation you saw on software development? What made it stand out for you?
- What’s your favorite open-source library? What are its strengths and weaknesses?
- Briefly describe a project you worked on recently. What is something you learned while doing it?
- What technology did you most recently mentor a colleague on? How did it go?
We, unfortunately, can't accept applications that lack the 2 items listed above.