Front End Engineer
- 38 applicants
Who We Are
Searchspring provides ecommerce retailers with the industry leading software platform for site search, product merchandising, and personalization. With offices in San Antonio, Denver, Colorado Springs, Portland, Toronto, and remote across the globe, Searchspring employees are dedicated to fostering an environment that enables everyone to thrive, both personally and professionally, and feel supported, engaged, and valued, every step of the way.
Backed by a growth equity firm with extensive resources and expertise in helping software and technology companies navigate transformational growth, Searchspring helps our customers, like PuraVida, Fabletics, SKIMS, West Elm, Specialized, and RipCurl increase cart size, conversion, and repeat customers. Join us as we change the way the world shops online and achieve our mission to deliver the ultimate shopper experience.
Who You Are
- You strive to be the best and are known to go above and beyond.
- You are open minded, always searching for solutions and don’t wait for problems to find you.
- You are scrappy, resourceful and thoughtful when finding answers.
- You are a team player who possesses high levels of emotional intelligence that allows you to work collaboratively with the team and clients.
What You’ll Do
You will work with a close knit team who will be able to help guide and teach you as you learn the ropes.
How You Will Succeed
- Work within the customer’s ecommerce platform (e.g. Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, etc) to integrate Searchspring onto their websites
- QA other team member’s projects to ensure high quality implementations
- Troubleshoot issues within implementations based on customer feedback
- Communicate with our project management and data integration specialists to properly set client expectations
What We’re Looking For
- A desire to learn and grow as an engineer
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
Benefits and Company Perks
- Open PTO
- Sabbatical leave after 5 years of continuous service
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, accident insurance, legal services, and pet insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Continuing education stipend
- Charitable donation matching
- Flexible work environment. Work from one of our offices, hybrid, or remote.
Salary Range (if applicable for the role)
Base salary ranges from $60,000 – $70,000 USD.
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skills, experience and specific work location.
Searchspring is an equal-opportunity employer and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We strongly believe that diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are essential in cultivating an inclusive culture and building an innovative, successful organization. All qualified applicants are considered for employment, without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status. If you require accommodation during the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.