Front End Engineer
Some call you a tech wizard, others know you as a master of design and code. But really, you’re a rising front-end software engineer with a passion for smart applications that look amazing and run even better.
FXN is looking for a versatile, driven, and creative Front-End Software Engineer to tackle challenges across the full front-end stack for our technology team. From quick prototypes to public software releases, you’ll contribute and collaborate on the process from design to launch and beyond.
Daily tasks include creating and maintaining responsive and immersive front- end experiences, building new features, debugging development and production issues, and working to improve code quality, documentation, and more.
If you’re looking to make an impact that goes beyond the code, we can show you how you’ll make a difference to the health and happiness of people around the world.
The salary starts at $80,000. This is a fully remote position.
Benefits include a 401(k), flexible schedules, paid time off, holiday break, 100% healthcare coverage; and most vision, and dental insurance costs covered, along with access to a team of pretty cool people.
Frontend Engineer Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team leads, developers, and designers to create and maintain incredible front-end experiences
- Contribute to the development of new features, deliver the front-end interfaces and collaborate with back-end engineers.
- Debug development and production issues across multiple browsers and devices
- Continuously work to improve code quality, testability, and performance
- Establish and refine internal tools, processes, and documentation
- Work closely with product managers and other stakeholders to ensure that the features are meeting our customer needs
- Provide continuous feedback, identify process improvement opportunities, openly communicate and collaborate to enhance team capabilities
Who you are
- Familiarity with web standards (HTML5, CSS & DOM)
- Competency with mobile web and responsive design
- Experience with multilingual sites
- Proficient understanding of git
- Independence and a willingness to learn
- Keen problem solving skills
- 2+ years of related experience
What sets you apart
- BA/BS in related field
- 3+ years of relevant software development industry experience
- Ability to translate design files (we use Figma) into clean HTML/CSS/JS
- Bonus points for experience with Nuxt, Tailwind, and any CSS pre/post processor