Front End Engineer
BizzyCar is looking for someone who is an expert in UI design, UX design, and front-end development to join our growing company. You will be responsible for coming up with elegant solutions to improve our application, and in developing on our Angular 7 front end framework.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using LucidChart and Figma
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- 3+ years' experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years' experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of Angular 7, CSS, CSS extension languages, and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Figma or Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision and equity benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. To learn more about our company please visit: www.BizzyCar.com.
BizzyCar is a B2B SaaS company that develops software for automotive dealers in the United States. We are on a mission to improve the customer experience when it comes to automotive care for consumers by creating elegant solutions that allow consumers to get their cars repaired without ever leaving home or work. BizzyCar is a fast paced environment where we solve complex problems in tight deadlines. We are a dispersed team but get together quarterly in person to maintain a tight company culture. Established leadership team has experience growing high value companies in short time periods and rewarding employees with equity returns and well paying jobs. Competitive pay, equity, & medical benefits.