Front End Developer
Front End Developer
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- An expertise in HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with media queries
- A knowledge of CSS platforms such as Twitter’s Bootstrap
- An ability to multi-task on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX (preferred)
- Experience with WordPress, BigCommerce, Magento, and Shopify (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Transforming complex layout PSDs into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Creating responsive website designs
- Building websites with WordPress, extending and developing plugins and themes
- Working with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks to create images optimized for the web
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN
- Working under tight deadlines
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Producing high quality of work with a strong focus on detail
No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.