Experienced Python Software Developer for our Partner ADSPERT
We are looking for a Senior Python Software Developer for our Partner ADSPERT (Berlin or remote)
Since 2020 we are co-owner and partner of Adspert. Adspert was founded in 2010 in Berlin and develops automated solutions for performance-oriented advertising.
- Adsperts team is passionately working on bid management systems of the future. With the team, you can expect a friendly atmosphere and a healthy work-life balance. You can choose to work remotely only, use the office in the center of Berlin, or mix both.
- Adspert develops the solutions mainly with Python and PostgreSQL and works on Linux and Mac. Distributed version control, code reviews, good test coverage, and automated deployments are fundamental to Adsperts’ development process.
- You are a motivated developer with at least 4 years of professional experience who is excited about analyzing problems and the development of appropriate solutions, while also having a product-oriented perspective on the problems you are going to solve.
- You have very good English language skills, advanced Python skills, experience with relational databases (ideally PostgreSQL ) and worked on web APIs.
- If you also have experience with managing cloud-based infrastructure or system monitoring tools that would be considered a plus.
Adsperts' Stack: JS, Python (web.py, peewee), Go, Postgres, Nagios, Fabric, Ansible, Graphite, AWS
Adspert needs you to support in improving and extending:
- applications for efficient synchronization of large data sets with the APIs of advertising platforms like Google Ads and Amazon Advertising
- internal and customer-facing web applications and APIs
- Adsperts’ optimization engine for online advertising
- deployment and monitoring processes for applications and infrastructure
- Free choice between remote work and the office in the very heart of Berlin
- Flexible hours, no overtime
- Healthy work-life balance
- Regular team events
- Low number of meetings, mostly not boring
Who is Adspert
Adspert supports e-commerce companies in maximizing their profit on Amazon, Google, and Bing by optimizing their PPC campaigns. More than 300 brands and agencies globally trust the artificial intelligence algorithm of the Berlin- based ad tech specialist to improve their advertising performance and save time in their day-to-day operations.
Adspert is a product of Bidmanagement GmbH. The company is owner-managed by Stephanie Richter and Harald Bartel. Since 2020 Solute GmbH (billiger.de) is co-owner.
In Adsperts locations in Berlin Mitte, Munich, or remotely, more than 25 ad experts are passionately working on their vision of developing bid management of the future.