Engineering for Young Adult Mental Health
We're looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to join our growing engineering team. We're searching for senior engineers who take a thoughtful approach to their work, striking a balance between code quality, flexibility, and time-to- market. We're excited about meeting candidates from all backgrounds who are passionate about our mission to make mental healthcare accessible and available to every college student in the U.S.
About the Role
The Sr. Full Stack Engineer will:
- Report to an engineering leader
- Collaborate closely on a tight-knit team
- Participate in twice weekly releases, code reviews, testing, and end-of-sprint reflections
- Own feature delivery and give input into technical decisions
- Mentor junior engineers and build engineering team culture
- 6+ years of development experience, preferably at a startup
- Experience greenfielding an application.
- Extensive experience developing Node.js, PostgreSQL, and Typescript.
- Experience / interest in GraphQL
And the following would be nice...
- Experience developing for React Native or Flutter
- A love of learning and opinions about your technologies of choice
- An openness to experimentation