Let's change lives, one download at a time.
We believe that everyone deserves access to mental health support. That’s why we built Sanvello.
Think of it as a personalized mental health toolkit, including therapy, coaching, coping techniques, meditations, plus goal and mood tracking. All designed by experts and rooted in cognitive behavioral therapy.
Join us in breaking down barriers and eliminating stigmas surrounding mental health. As a Sanvello employee, you’ll support others and we’ll support you along the way.
About the Role
As a DevSecOps engineer you will be responsible for the security, reliability, and performance of our production and pre-production environments that deliver the web and mobile applications used by over 4 million individuals to manage stress, anxiety, and depression. This is a technical, hands-on position in which you will have direct responsibility for on-call support of and deployment to the Sanvello production environment. Lastly, you are responsible for the ongoing evaluation of all vulnerabilities identified by our Continuous Security system to ensure that they are vetted, prioritized, and resolved in a timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain production and pre-production infrastructure on AWS
- Maintain and enhance infrastructure-as-code configuration via AWS CloudFormation.
- Manage Amazon RDS
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines for server, web, and mobile
- Implement and maintain reporting pipelines and tools
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting systems
- Optimize performance and scalability
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, and support to the development teams.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices in order to drive improvements and modernizations.
- Apply a security-driven mindset to all of our development efforts, facilitating our work in HIPAA, PCI, and HITRUST compliance.
- You believe that you can have a direct impact on the mental health of millions of people.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 5 years in an engineering position with operational responsibility.
- Significant experience with Amazon Web Services. AWS DevOps or Solutions Architect certification preferred.
- Experience with containerization via Docker, ECS, or similar
- Experience with CloudFormation
- Postgres or other relational database experience
- Experience with mobile app deployment pipelines
- Knowledge of python, bash, or other scripting language
- Full stack development experience including mobile, web, and REST API development
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure Power BI
- Experience working in a highly-regulated environment, for example with HIPAA, HITRUST, or SOC-2 compliance