Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15.2K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We’re looking for a Developer Advocate to help us engage with our open source community and get feedback on how it’s being used and help guide our continued development of the product.
What we’re looking for 👀:
- Interest in engaging with open source software engineers
- Knowledge of Open Source Communities/GitHub
- Excellent English and Writing.
To apply, send a link to your GitHub Profile and CV with an answer to the below questions:
- Why is open source software important?
- What makes a good developer evangelist?
Any applications that don’t answer the question will be ignored due to the high volume of applications and lack of ability of candidates to fully read the job description :).
What we offer:
- Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity. Unlimited Paid Time Off.
Remote-first: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. From LA to Toronto to
St. Petersburg, you choose where you do your work best (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3)!
Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
- Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
- Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).!
- Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
- Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.