About the position
Love web development? Love to create content and tell stories to developers?
We're looking for a Junior Dev Advocate to join our team!
You will work as part of our developer content team and collaborate with almost everyone in the company, including front-end and back-end developers, product, CS, marketing, and more. You will also help others tell the stories of their components and help identify and write about how components and composability solve problems and pains in the lives of developers and the workflows of developer teams.
Using Bit, you will create great content like this blog: bit.cloud/teambit/blog and this website: bit.dev. You'll be using the latest web stack and tools (React, TS, NodeJS, and more) and tell stories about how you build them in a composable way using Bit. You will write (and optionally speak) for a community of over 200,000 developers, millions of readers, and the world's best tech organizations.
You will be 50% software developer and 50% storyteller - you will tell about what you've built!
About the company
is the platform for composable software applications. It’s how 250,000 developers and the world’s best organizations leverage components to build better software. Our open-source tools and cloud platform allow a new, modular, scalable, and collaborative way of developing digital products and services. Simply put, it’s a way to build better software more efficiently together.
With a remote team spread across 13+ countries, a virtual Discord office, and funding from top investors such as Insight Partners, we’re booming in growth - community and enterprise revenues alike. This is a unique opportunity to join our company at the point of takeoff, join us on a world-changing mission and solve the biggest problems for software builders.
- Research and become capable of teaching complex problems in modern app development and scaling development.
- Create best-in-class content weekly in code, components, features, blog posts, examples, etc.
- Join the advocates and education team and drive the creation of developer content at the company.
- Consistently help product teams in the company tell the stories of their components via collaboration, structure, reviews, and mutual work.
- You have at least two years of experience as a frontend or web developer.
- You have a proven ability to create high-quality content for developers.
- You love to learn and consistently seek to gain knowledge and mastery of new technologies, tools, and practices. You learn deep and fast.
- You enjoy teaching and writing, and you do both things well. You can articulate complex ideas clearly and simply in code and words.
- You have a proven ability to plan and execute a content schedule.
- Ability to understand and communicate KPIs and ROI on efforts.