Backend Go Developer
Ownera enables a digital private securities market, by interconnecting the global financial industry. Ownera delivers the FinP2P infrastructure network to digitize the market and will manage and govern the network. FinP2P is an open-source decentralized protocol, enabling instant trading across any asset class and ledger between clients of financial institutions.
We're looking for a backend software engineer to join our team. You'll be designing and implementing the infrastructure that delivers the ownera technology to a massive ecosystem of institutional organizations. You will be deeply involved in the design process, and support the product from conception to roll out.
We’re a creative, diverse and fast-moving team that’s passionate about building the future of digital assets. If you are passionate about software creation and impact driven, we’d love to hear from you!
Day to Day:
- Design and develop the Ownera core network components and services (Programming in Go )
- Deal with a wide variety of challenges implementing a scalable global distributed network
- Work with a global team of tech, product and business to define the platform design
- A highly motivated, detail-oriented engineer, able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- At least 5 years of backend development experience,
- Programming experience with Go/Rust/C++. Golang experience is a big advantage
- Understanding of micro-service architecture and working with Docker / Kubernetes environments
- Experience working with distributed systems, databases and DLT networks is an advantage.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Experience working on and contributions to open source projects is an advantage
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field