Back-End Developer - Russian / Ukranian & English Speaking
- Europe Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3)
If you are a back-end developer with a proven track record, understanding the AI and sales space, looking to work in a multinational environment, and writing clean codes in your DNA this may be the role for you.
Salesflow is a Sales engagement platform, purpose-built for the B2B SMB space as one of the fastest-growing growth hacking tools for startups, sales teams, and agencies. This grew from the pains of many companies looking for effective, affordable, and scalable lead generation by amplifying their Linkedin profile for prospecting in a personalized way, at scale. Bootstrapped from 2 to over 40 awesome team members in under 3 years, in London, across Europe, and in the Americas'. The roadmap is ambitious; combining AI and modern technologies that challenge the status quo and looking for a pragmatic and future-thinking head of engineering breakthrough the conversation barrier holding our users from generating even more leads.
About the product:salesflow.io
About our crazy awesome international team & company:careers.salesflow.io
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Developing the back end of an existing client application (built with .Net Core 3.1)
- Take on the responsibility of implementing new features and logic
- Troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement by collecting and analyzing data, processes, and codes
- Enhancing the user experience by collaborating with front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive code
- You will be able to use and learn new technologies and technology stack/ .Net Core 3.1, AWS, GitLab, MS SQL, DynamoDB, SQS./
- It is a great opportunity to improve your developer skills by working on the entire application.
- You will be a part of a small and friendly development team
- 2+ years of back-end development experience
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience with .Net Core, C#/.Net, Design Patterns/ SOLID principles, EF Core, .Net Core Worker Service, Moq/xUnit, T-SQL, AWS DynamoDb, AWS SQS, AWS S3, DI (Autofac), CQRS (MediatR), Git, GitLab, CI/CD.
- Excellent project and time management skills, and understanding of the Agile process
- Fluent Russian and /or Ukrainian
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Focus on quality rather than fast deliverables
- Family-like work culture and the environment with a minimal level of bureaucracyInternational team-building activities with offices around the world
- Company support in personal skills development, such as workshops, conferences, master classes, etc
- Skill development plan and a mentor to guide you
- Any necessary equipment