Senior Unity Developer - Develop Mobile Farm and Cooking Game
We have more than 12 years of experience in developing casual games and we developed titles in the niche that reached over 15M installs.
We’ve started “Playful Tap” following a great mindset for the purpose to develop the most beautiful game in one of the current, most active niches. The “cooking games” niche.
Our company seeks experienced Unity developers to join our newest project, a casual mobile game ( farm & cooking game ).
We need someone serious that wants to take part in this new adventure from the development starting point until launching and going live with the game ( and many more years after :) ).
Give a leap to your career, come work with us, you will love it!
- implement new game features based on documentation received
- implement different tools, SDKs, APIs, etc.
- get involved in coding, identification, and resolution of issues
- code refactoring
- 5+ years working experience with Unity
- C#/C++ coding experience
- In-depth knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns
- Knowledge in graphics, animations, and sound integration
- Creative, motivated, communicative, and well organized.
- Experience with a game’s development cycle.
- Ability to improve game performance and memory efficiency
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment where goals and requirements may constantly be changing
- Fluency in English
- Availability for a full-time, remote job
- Identifying and solving bugs
- Experience working with SDKs
Why you should join
We have some benefits that we will list below that would seem like a plus to join us, but we believe that our mindset and the belief that the most beautiful creation comes from working in a happy and relaxing environment is the real plus that we enjoy. 😃
- paid leave for main holidays ( up to 3 days/year)
- holiday and seasonal bonuses
- performance bonuses
- 20 paid leave days/year