Senior Software Engineer - iOS
- 3 applicants
Senior Software Engineer – iOS
California – Pleasanton
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Senior Software Engineers at Veeva develop apps used by our pharmaceutical customers as they meet with healthcare providers around the globe. We are looking for highly technical, detailed, and creative engineers who are able to partner closely with fellow engineers and product managers. You will play a key part in creating apps that deliver an exceptional user experience while retaining quality at scale. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work as part of our team building high-quality enterprise iOS applications for one of the fastest-growing public tech companies.
What You’ll Do
- Develop large-scale features
- Solve complex problems
- Create and implement in-depth technical designs
- Leverage unit tests to build resilient, high-quality enhancements
- Own features within your areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers
- Participate throughout the software development life cycle
- Deliver features within schedule
- Support continuous improvement
- Find and investigate new technologies to present them for architectural review
- 5+ years building applications for the iOS ecosystem
- Strong Object-oriented background
- High proficiency with Swift/Objective-C
- Experience working with iOS frameworks (Core Data, SQLite, Core Animation)
- Familiar with high-level software design principles
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with resource management and performance tuning
- Strong communication skills
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Engineering at Veeva
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holiday days
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- ## Base pay: $110,000 – 270,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].