Senior iOS Developer
- 5 applicants (19%)
Shape is an award-winning native app development studio. We are known for building high-quality mobile apps that tackle real problems and push businesses forward.
At Shape, you will work with talented designers and developers to build awesome digital products. You will put your existing skills to good use, and learn new ones by working together with other skilled people.
We’re looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join a new remote-first team of developers from all over the world.
You will join a new remote-first team of developers distributed across the world. You will work closely with your peers to build world class products - all the way from proposal to release.
You will also:
- Tackle everything from huge new features to important bug fixes, from start to finish.
- Take ownership of major features and lead their maintenance and improvements over time.
- Collaborate with peers remotely during brainstorms, technical discussions, design reviews and code reviews.
What you will bring to Shape
- Solid experience with developing native iOS apps using Swift and the iOS SDK.
- Passion for writing pragmatic, performant and testable code.
- Skills to lead and collaborate on high-impact and complex projects from proposal through release.
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven in all aspects of your work.
- Excellent communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear communication is a must.
Why join Shape?
History of success. For over a decade, we have brought impactful digital products to life and while we are not in it for the accolades, it is nice to be recognised for what you do. With over 50 national and international awards and honors under our belts, it shows we are doing something right in our quest to deliver results for those we work with.
Be on the front line of progress and innovation. We are passionate about building great products using the latest technology while creating reusable components, empowering teams to ship apps faster and with better user experience.
International team. Shape has an international team with people from over 30 different countries. Our company language is English.
Take charge of your schedule. You will join a remote-first team working asynchronously giving you the freedom and flexibility to organize your own work schedules.
Work/life balance. From day one, we have been committed to making a place where people can do the best work in a meaningful way. This means working reasonable hours, spending each day in a welcoming environment, and taking time off when you need it. We believe in doing everything we can to help our people live healthy and full lives while doing work that makes a tangible difference.
What we have to offer you
- A team of exceptional developers
- 6 weeks vacation
- A 37.5 hour work week
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Take charge of your own schedule
- The opportunity to attend or present at global conferences and meetups
- Yearly company offsite with travel expenses paid
- The possibility to visit our office in Copenhagen