Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for a passionate iOS developer to join our cross-functional product team. Together we will create features that bring great value to our users and have a long-lasting impact on them and their joyful learning experience.
- Building and improving our Fretello app
- Defining architecture and common practices to increase development and deployment speed
- Writing code that is easy to read, maintain, test and follows proven practices.
- Creating adaptable UIs using Auto Layout or SwiftUI for iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- Working in a cross-functional team, helping to actively shape our product’s future
- Putting in that little extra with every commit to deliver an outstanding app
What to bring along
- At least 4 years of practical experience with developing apps
- Excellent command of Swift and expert knowledge of frameworks
- Experience with functional reactive programming
- In-depth experience with different architectures for apps (e.g. MVC, MVVM )
- Knowledge about effective XCode usage and how to debug different kinds of errors
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery as well as test-driven development
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Proactive self-starter with a positive mindset and a desire to learn
Show us what you’ve got to offer and check out career.fretello.com to learn more about us and to send us your job-relevant application documents. The Stage is (Y)Ours!
Your contact: Stephanie Süllwald (Talent Scout)