React Native / Mobile / Front-End Developer
- 18 applicants (26%)
React Native / Mobile / Front-End Developer (Remote-Full time)
AirDAO is the first community-driven Layer-1 blockchain, listed on top exchanges. Our core goal is to make DeFi accessible by integrating all primary Layer-1 blockchain products into one simple interface.
We are confident that we can deliver value to Web3 by building products that people use, and we believe our core brand attributes supercharge our hyper- growth.
We are a top 600 project on CoinMarketCap, listed on Binance, KuCoin, MEXC Global and are currently embarking on a journey to create a DAO to govern our blockchain and ecosystem.
AirDAO is built around a remote culture–our current team counts over 30 team members from various backgrounds across 5 continents. Apply for your role with us today.
Mobile App devs will work in close cooperation with the L1 technical team
- Technical support on test and release stages of the application
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- HTML, CSS, CSS frameworks, and pre-processors;
- HTTP, REST, WebSockets;
- Git (version control);
- Agile methodology;
- Full mobile development lifecycle;
- New project architecture set-up;
- Adaptive/responsive concept;
- Exterior SDK implementation;
- AppStore/Testflight, Firebase, AppCenter, Google Console/GooglePlay Market;
- common development templates and practices, frameworks and libraries for mobile development.
Will stand benefit:
- Experience with MySQL, XML, JSON, and web-services
- Common knowledge of design principles, UI/UX.
- Experience with Unit tests, UI/Unit testing.
- Common understanding of blockchain technology.
- High communication skills, and ability to explain the pros and cons of technical solutions.
- Experience with Cloud platforms Firebase or AWS.
- English — Intermediate+.
- Fully remote and flexible working hours
- Bi-weekly payments
- Competitive compensation
- Yearly performance bonus in AMB
Full-time Remote Monthly Salary:
3000-6000 USDT to start (based on qualification) (paid bi-weekly),
grow quickly, get an annual performance bonus doubling your return as AMB Tokens
- Please apply with a resume in English